Relentlessmc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums for Relentless 2, the minecraft free build server.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tuku

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:15 pm

GUYS IM BACK JUST WONDERING IF I COULD COME BACK TO THIS WARMING COMMUNITY OF CRAFT PLAYERS LONG TIME NO SEE what has it been like 6 months!!!!? amazing!!! just asking if u have like a white list or something cause i cant log back on and pm me as soon as possible with more info aaaaaaaaaaaaand, i tried to log on recently and it didnt work, i was confused and dazed and didnt know what to do! so i typed the adress into google and soon enough i saw this forum page and i got a sugar rush pumped to see my first server Ever buddies in minecraft!!! thnks,

TUKU lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
tuku

PostSubject: SRY!   HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:20 pm

so sorry for the annoying crud i put out there i was just excited lol and nice emotes their really fun!!!
Back to top Go down
MoatimusPrime

MoatimusPrime

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes, the new IP is relentless.us and the site is also relentless.us

We have moved to a different forum, which is linked on the relentless site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relentlessmc :: Official :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: